Friday 19 February 2010

I've snow choice - I'm stuck here

The great British freeze has returned to Birmingham today and has once again foiled my plans to do anything more than sit at home whinging about the snow. During it's four week rein earlier in the year I was forced by my Firefighter father to keep out of my car and stay in the house - and today appears to be no different.
As a firefighter, he seems to do nothing but cut poor souls out of car wrecks during these icy times - and this is possibly what makes him so adamant that his daughter will not be his next call out. I'm completely aware that I am not going to
die in a horrific crash merely because there is a few millimetres of snow on the ground, but Mien Papa is slightly tainted by his experiences with the cold weather and won't budge an inch. So I guess I'm grounded until the sun comes out...you might see me out and about in mid June then?
So on that note, here's a fe
w desolate pictures of my poor car Betsy and my failed attempts to get her off my drive. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, made me laugh!
    Minnie, Betsy's twin, is currently stuck on my drive too!
    Sun please?!
    xo

    ReplyDelete